Senior directors often say they know the ‘what’ but not the ‘how.’
These learning sessions are about strengthening core skills for managers on the front lines of change. Senior directors face unique circumstances of managing, leading, and following at the same time.
Strategies and plans are about what to do. These seminars focus on how to go about it. The emphasis is on acquiring skills that can be put to use right away.
- Identifying obstacles to progress and what to do
- Holding meetings people want to attend
- Having difficult conversations
- Creating proposals and presentations that stand out
- Leading staff in other locations
- Collaborating with peers
- Implementing when you disagree with the plan
- Achieving outcomes by influence more than position
- Groups of 6, 8, or 12 people for 1.5 days
- Either onsite or offsite
- Option to do one-on-one by video call or phone over 12 weeks
- International availability
- Fits with Leading Change to create five-day format