Whenever people are in the mix, the way ahead keeps shifting all the time.
These learning sessions are for senior directors leading sensitive or significant change. The focus is on adaptive strategy, finding the way forward no matter the nature or scale of events that keep emerging.
Topics are weighted to suit individual objectives. Participants receive a foundation
- Creating a vision that becomes apparent to everyone
- Mapping the external terrain as well as internal circumstances
- Checking for change readiness
- Differentiating between technical and adaptive issues and acting accordingly
- Creating conditions that will speed adoption and prevent backslides
- Re-calibrating a plan as you move forward
- Communicating in a way that connects
- Achieving outcomes that will last over time
- Groups of 6, 8, or 12 people for 2.5 days
- Either onsite or offsite
- Option to do one-on-one by video call or phone over 12 weeks
- International availability
- Fits with Core Skills For Senior Directors to create a five-day format