journalismAI.com provides a continually updated reference for how artificial intelligence is being used in the practice of journalism. The site is produced by Cochran360 and intended to help journalists everywhere have a head start on the next disruption.
Facts are summarised so users can see the emerging ideas quickly. Items are selected from:
- news reports from around the world
- commentary in leading periodicals
- industry, government, and agency reports
- academic articles
- findings in research that may influence events ahead
- panels, talks, books, quotes – we track them all
The result is an annotated guide to the capabilities, limitations, and influences of AI as they apply to journalism — part what to look for, part ‘look at this.’
The site is international in scope, updated often, and includes a primer on AI fundamentals.