Getting from one process to the next takes constant navigation.
Similarities to a journey are apt. There can be slowdowns, obstacles, detours, and people wanting to know, ‘are we there yet’? There even can be ‘weather’, events that influence how much progress can be made at any given
A fixed plan is still valuable but maintaining progress requires course corrections all along the way. Forcing things to stay on track simply because ‘that’s where we need to be by now’ is counterproductive.
We’ve implemented many change projects, large and small, and we’ve seen them through to a successful conclusion.
- Project design
- Facilitation of sessions at key stages
- Training programs, as required
- Either direct project leadership or guidance to in-house leadership
- Progress reporting at regular intervals
- Additional components determined by situation