Middle managers are expected to point the way forward while following signposts set by others.
THESE 1×1 LEARNING SESSIONS are designed specifically for the unique circumstances of leading in the middle tier. Individuals work with a confidential third-party who functions as a silent partner with ‘been there’ experience.
The focus is on improving core skills, such as:
- Managing, leading and following at the same time
- Communicating with others in a way that connects
- Holding meetings people want to attend
- Implementing plans when you don’t understand the objective, or do understand but disagree
- Having difficult conversations
- Creating proposals and presentations that stand out
- Leading employees in other locations
Topics are weighted to individual objectives. It’s like having a personal trainer for work. Every session combines principles and examples, customized to each situation.
- Suitable any time
- 1×1 sessions are by phone or video call
- 1×1 calls are 60-90 minutes each over 8-12 weeks
- Time and days by individual preference
- An alternate version is available in a group workshop format
- Groups of 6, 8, or 12 people for 1.5 days
- Sessions can be arranged at your office or offsite
- We work internationally