Getting from one process to the next takes constant navigation
Similarities to a journey are apt. There can be slowdowns, obstacles, detours, and people wanting to know, ‘are we there yet’? There even can be ‘weather’, events elsewhere in the organization or the environment that influence how much progress can be made at any given
A fixed plan of where you want to go is still valuable but requires deviations and course corrections. Forcing a change to stay on track simply because it was planned that way, or ‘that’s where we need to be by now,’ is counterproductive.
We’ve implemented many changes projects, large and small, and have seen them through to a successful conclusion.
- Project design
- Facilitation of sessions at key stages
- Training programs, as required
- Either direct project leadership or guidance to in-house leadership
- Progress reporting at regular intervals
- Additional components determined by situation