The experts in an organization walk in the door every day.
Their observations and ideas are highly relevant because they are grounded in everyday practice. Talking with them and listening for what can be done better identifies course corrections that make a difference. It also surfaces high-value practices that are important to preserve in the midst of change.
Our focus is on identifying solutions, of any size, in a series of conversations, either one-on-one or in groups. We help people detach from next-hour needs and think of the bigger picture. All comments are unattributed.
Often small things can make a big difference. Big ideas emerge, too. Either way, the results add from-the-floor validity to a plan that’s in
- Conduct interviews with staff members, and if desired, external stakeholders
- Facilitate one or more group sessions (if required)
- Provide written findings with recommendations
- Present report to commissioning manager(s)
- Typically completed within 2-4 weeks
- Varies by the numbers of people involved and their availability