A strategy is no longer something you set every few years. In complex environments, it needs to adapt as circumstances change.
THESE 1×1 LEARNING SESSIONS are for leaders who are preparing or managing a strategy that involves sensitive or significant organizational change. In personalized one-on-one sessions, we go over experienced-based methods, tailor them to individual needs, and focus on ways to increase personal effectiveness.
Our work concentrates on adaptive strategy, preparing you to consciously and skillfully adjust to emerging factors. Topics include:
- Creating a vision everyone can see for themselves
- Mapping both the external and internal terrains
- Checking for change readiness
- Differentiating between technical and adaptive issues
- Creating conditions to speed adoption
- Recalibrating as circumstances evolve
- Communicating in a way that connects
- Achieving outcomes that will last over time
Topics will be weighted and adapted to suit individual objectives and situations. Participants receive a foundation
- When preparing or managing a strategy
- Sessions are by phone or video call
- 60-90 minutes per session over 8-12 weeks
- Varies by individual preference